My heart is so full. ❤️
I loved that Fox 13 came to our lemonade stand so we could share Kenzie's story and the reason behind why we do this every year. There is something so special about hearing her name spoken and knowing that her story continues to touch the lives of others.
I couldn't be more proud of our kids for helping keep her legacy alive. What may look like "just a little lemonade stand" to some has become so much more. It's a way to remember Kenzie, honor the incredible person she was, and hopefully inspire a little more kindness and generosity in the world.
Thank you to everyone who stopped by, donated, shared, or supported us in any way. Every cup of lemonade helps keep Kenzie's memory alive, and for that, I'll always be grateful. 💙🍋
We will be donating the checks this coming Monday, July 13th—Kenzie's angel day. It feels especially meaningful to honor her life by giving back on a day that will always hold such a special place in our hearts. 💙








No comments:
Post a Comment